Here’s a little list of proclamations I wrote about myself. Thought I’d share it.
- I’m super great.
- The reason I’m super great is because God MADE me that way.
- I love photography. And graphic design. I love what I do.
- I love what I do because it reminds me (and other people) how cool and shiny and hip and awesome GOD is. Because He created me and my creativity is a reflexion of HIS creativity. Cool, huh?
- I am continually overwhelmed with opportunities to do what I love. SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES.
- I am blessed beyond belief. Like seriously, sometimes I don’t believe it! But it’s TRUE.
- I am surrounded by people who love me and want me to succeed in every way.
- I am not held down by money. Money is a part of life but it’s not going to get in the way of me accomplishing all the crazy things that are about to happen in my life.
- I’m not too short. Actually if I was any taller I would hit my head on the low ceilings in my bathroom. So I’m really just the perfect height. Duh.
- I am perfectly capable of accomplishing everything I need to accomplish before graduation.
- I couldn’t be more perfectly suited to do what I want to do. I’m still learning and I will never stop learning because God never gives up on me!
- My whole house is great.
- I can do anything good.
- Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
The image above is a collage by the lovely Ashley Barron. See more of her work here.